Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 369.094 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,440,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,210,415 Dinar (R$ 3,279) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 2 hours ago)