Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.515 IQD / CVE
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,812,952 Dinar (224,775 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,640,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (34 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)