Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.487 IQD / CVE
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 9% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,256,312 Dinar (260,781 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,990,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 4 hours ago)