Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.508 IQD / CVE
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,614,453 Dinar (140,284 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)