Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.804 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 360,437 Dinar (ARS $4,755) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)