Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 74.281 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 319,300 Dinar (ARS $4,299) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (25 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)