Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.858 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 430,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 321,375 Dinar (ARS $4,736) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)