Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.168 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 269,732 Dinar (ARS $5,600) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (37 minutes ago)