Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1557.854 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 24% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,188,242 Dinar (£4,614) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (41 minutes ago)