Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 369.285 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,414,003 Dinar (R$ 6,537) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,280,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)