Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,773 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 376.175 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,713,807 Dinar (R$ 4,556) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (39 minutes ago)