Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 67.044 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 457,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 425,470 Dinar (E£ 6,346) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)