Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 66.348 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 496,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 458,119 Dinar (E£ 6,905) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (38 minutes ago)