Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.294 IQD / TTD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 36% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,729,118 Dinar (72,204 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)