Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.760 IQD / TTD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 28% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,121,282 Dinar (35,432 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,790,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)