Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.984 IQD / TTD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 26% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,879,400 Dinar (39,540 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,470,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (about 2 hours ago)