Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 360.130 IQD / PGK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,370,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 6,265,655 Dinar (17,398 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)