Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 372.309 IQD / PGK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 9,600,808 Dinar (25,787 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (37 minutes ago)