Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 359.618 IQD / PGK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,670,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 6,494,360 Dinar (18,059 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)