Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 372.035 IQD / PGK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,120,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 6,008,768 Dinar (16,151 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)