Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 367.870 IQD / PGK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,470,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 6,397,475 Dinar (17,391 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)