Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.007 IQD / MUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,142,623 Dinar (₨64,914) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)