Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.978 IQD / MUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,570,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,347,562 Dinar (₨124,295) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)