Cost of living comparison between Port Louis, Mauritius and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.782 IQD / MUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,440,451 Dinar (₨43,940) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)