Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.026 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 113% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,334 Dinar (2,633 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)