Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.311 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,790,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,663,111 Dinar (R 29,488) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £950 (34 minutes ago)