Cost of living comparison between Port Elizabeth, South Africa and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 84.669 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,955,856 Dinar (R 23,100) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)