Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.676 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,011,477 Dinar (R 23,207) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (34 minutes ago)