Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.784 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,134,801 Dinar (R 22,523) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)