Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.555 IQD / HTG
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 27% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,592,179 Dinar (409,181 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)