Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.164 IQD / HTG
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 37% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,848,793 Dinar (707,391 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)