Cost of living comparison between Port-au-Prince, Haiti and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.399 IQD / HTG
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 37% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,952,051 Dinar (758,319 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)