Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.773 IQD / HTG
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 35% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,195,076 Dinar (742,432 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)