Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 1244.730 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 4% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,866,063 Dinar (€1,499) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (39 minutes ago)