Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1486.328 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 6% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,555,314 Dinar (€1,719) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 2 hours ago)