Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1440.382 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 9% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,956,323 Dinar (€2,052) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,710,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)