Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08666 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,460,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,344,349 Dinar (Rp 15,513,382) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)