Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08869 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,788,266 Dinar (Rp 20,163,044) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (29 minutes ago)