Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 312.839 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,134,988 Dinar (R$ 3,628) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)