Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.318 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 620,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 400,121 Dinar (8,829₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (28 minutes ago)