Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.602 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,020,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 875,085 Dinar (₨ 75,423) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (6 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)