Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.270 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 993,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 843,024 Dinar (₨ 74,803) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)