Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.887 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 979,828 Dinar (₨ 89,997) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)