Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.244 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 59% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 17,778,712 Dinar (7,924,441 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,200,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)