Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.899 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 48% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 14,449,578 Dinar (7,609,336 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)