Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.936 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 49% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 17,510,537 Dinar (9,045,430 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,718,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)