Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1397.208 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,340,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,082,914 Dinar (€1,491) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨350 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)