Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1373.103 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,040,446 Dinar (€1,486) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (40 minutes ago)