Cost of living comparison between Plymouth, United Kingdom and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1424.102 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 15% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,201,818 Dinar (£7,866) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (35 minutes ago)