Cost of living comparison between Plovdiv, Bulgaria and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 647.568 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 13% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,694,128 Dinar (2,616 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Adana costs 2.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £505 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (41 minutes ago)