Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 698.484 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,510,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,323,413 Dinar (1,895 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨19,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (about 2 hours ago)