Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 302.054 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,620,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,182,253 Dinar (7,225 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (42 minutes ago)