Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 325.158 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,763 Dinar (15 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)