Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 299.346 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,190,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 976,163 Dinar (3,261 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)