Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 280.196 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,595,441 Dinar (5,694 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (33 minutes ago)