Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 309.996 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,450,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,198,022 Dinar (3,865 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)