Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 296.289 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 19% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,280,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,039,229 Dinar (3,507 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)