Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1375.686 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,887,568 Dinar (€3,553) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,020,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,500 (31 minutes ago)