Cost of living comparison between Pisa, Italy and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1281.152 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,859,246 Dinar (€1,451) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)