Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1277.029 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,859,495 Dinar (€1,456) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)