Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1286.907 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,349,143 Dinar (€1,825) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)