Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 324.312 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,140,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,825,240 Dinar (R$ 5,628) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)