Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 377.811 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,802,147 Dinar (R$ 4,770) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)