Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.870 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,340,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,232,082 Dinar (39,249 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)