Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.808 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,160,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,993,479 Dinar (37,749 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (30 minutes ago)