Cost of living comparison between Pilsen, Czech Republic and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.223 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,334,562 Dinar (28,872 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)