Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.344 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,534,176 Dinar (R 17,366) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)