Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.485 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,327,167 Dinar (69,500 ฿) in Phuket.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)