Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.491 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,152,392 Dinar (R 25,177) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)