Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 86.791 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,436,374 Dinar (R 16,550) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,290,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (35 minutes ago)