Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 377.811 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,840,248 Dinar (R$ 4,871) in Petropolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)