Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.634 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 746,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 539,141 Dinar (148,348 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)