Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.638 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 684,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 491,491 Dinar (135,102 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)