Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 379.767 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,984,947 Dinar (R$ 5,227) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in San Juan, La Union costs Php500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (about 1 hour ago)