Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.085 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 564,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 421,581 Dinar (₨38,033) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $64,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 3 hours ago)