Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.285 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 648,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 484,450 Dinar (₨42,928) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (41 minutes ago)