Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.718 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,170,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,670,067 Dinar (₨155,821) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)