Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.280 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 347,394 Dinar (₨30,798) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)