Cost of living comparison between Peshawar, Pakistan and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.093 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 345,756 Dinar (₨31,169) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)