Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1453.485 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,999,850 Dinar (€2,752) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,140,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (31 minutes ago)