Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1327.564 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,021,275 Dinar (€1,523) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)