Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.291 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,547,187 Dinar (€2,585) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,940,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (34 minutes ago)