Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1275.648 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,270,125 Dinar (€1,780) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)