Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1458.094 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,500,464 Dinar (€3,087) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,690,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)