Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1395.234 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,633,050 Dinar (€2,604) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,040,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)