Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 1370.534 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 12% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,293,325 Dinar (€2,403) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,940,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)