Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1246.828 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,512,562 Dinar (€2,015) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)