Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1447.603 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 17% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,010,603 Dinar (€2,771) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,440,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (33 minutes ago)