Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1388.855 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 77% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,938,263 Dinar (€2,836) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,230,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (28 minutes ago)