Cost of living comparison between Perigueux, France and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1238.395 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 96% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,818,379 Dinar (€3,083) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (25 minutes ago)