Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43359 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,555,564 Dinar (COL$3,587,650) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 3 hours ago)