Cost of living comparison between Pemba, Mozambique and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 14.893 IQD / MZN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 14% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,172,383 Dinar (750,166 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)