Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 16.766 IQD / MZN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 25% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,179,977 Dinar (726,467 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)