Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 369.163 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,270,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,046,375 Dinar (R$ 5,543) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)