Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 377.556 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,811,837 Dinar (R$ 4,799) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (about 1 hour ago)