Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.294 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,380,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,105,126 Dinar (R$ 5,875) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (about 1 hour ago)