Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 41.850 IQD / UYU
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 22% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,862,765 Dinar ($U68,406) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)