Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1375.650 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 17% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,920,668 Dinar (€1,396) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,640,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (25 minutes ago)