Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1448.855 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 17% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,910,895 Dinar (€1,319) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)