Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.409 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 27% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 771,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 559,558 Dinar (₨32,141) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)