Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.314 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,469,107 Dinar (₨80,216) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)