Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39097 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,520,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,209,076 Dinar (COL$3,092,520) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (29 minutes ago)