Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38643 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,490,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,170,727 Dinar (COL$3,029,614) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)