Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 158.516 IQD / SRD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 15% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,933,112 Dinar (18,504 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,550,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)