Cost of living comparison between Paramaribo, Suriname and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 159.470 IQD / SRD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,609,481 Dinar (10,093 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)