Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 158.122 IQD / SRD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 13% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,710,496 Dinar (17,142 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (about 1 hour ago)