Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.440 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,423 Dinar (₨311) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)