Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.384 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,544 Dinar (₨302) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)