Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1461.543 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,852,271 Dinar (€3,320) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,240,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)