Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1250.524 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,068,987 Dinar (€1,654) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)